Engineered Vinyl Tiles
As a core based product with a unique coating, EVT represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring. EVT is a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring.
Since EVT is 100% waterproof it can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. As EVT does not expand or contract no expansion strips are needed and it requires no acclimatization.
With no floor prep and no underlay needed it is truly a ‘from the box to the floor’ product.
For Heavy Commercial Use
EVT is durable, hard-wearing and ideal for commercial use (Class 31). EVT has the same advantages as vinyl tiles but is much faster to fit. Its remarkable noise-reducing quality makes it ideal for hotel bedrooms.
EVT Features Include:
- Engineered vinyl tile with uniclic locking system
- 7.5mm thick inc incorporated underlay. With 0.55mm wear layer
- 100% waterproof – Does not swell when exposed to water.
- V4 Groove.
- Easy to Clean.
- Natural Touch.
- Does not expand or contract.
- No need for transition strips in large rooms.
- Easy to install Drop & Lock glueless profile.
- No underlay required.
- Can be installed over other hard surface flooring.
- Minamal floor prep required.
- No Acclimatisation required.
- Does not telegraph sub-floor imperfections.
- Composite core contains recycled wood & bamboo & virgin vinyl & limestone.
- Certified for indoor air quality.
- At least 21db noise absorption.
- Scratch Resistant.
EVT comparison chart:
Saving You Time and Money - EVT: From The Box To The Floor
What our customers say
EVT is both good looking and user-friendly - definitely recommend for hotels, bars, restaurants and cruise ships.